Keeping it fresh since 1985.
I have embarked on my first crochet-a-long...which should be a fun little project. It's an Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool afghan, but not in wool because it gets too warm for me
I also want to make that sushi ipod holder...someday..
1. What is your first name? Jenny
2. What is your favorite food? hummus
3. What high school did you go to? Mona Shores High School
4. What is your favorite color? orange
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Diego Luna...meow.
6. Favorite drink? Arnold Palmers
7. Dream vacation? Buenos Aires
8. Favorite dessert? macarons
9. What you want to be when you grow up? textile artist
10. What do you love most in life? my family
11. One Word to describe you. quirky
12. Your Flikr name: Unapologetic Francophilia
I need a little inspiration to start planning my holiday gift list...not for things that I want, but a list of things I want to start making for everyone else. Last year I started way too late (early December) and I realized that I didn't have enough time to do everything with the quality I had origionaly wanted. SO this year I decided to start ridiculously early, but at least I'll have time to re-do, revise and add to the list just in case I forget anyone. Plus it will give me something to do when I'm not job searching or hanging out with my new roomie and her kitten.