Israelique

Keeping it fresh since 1985.

Oh Spring!

I love spring and I am enthusiastically waiting for the day when I can wear a skirt and a top without having to hear "ARN'T YOU FREEZING?" every time I step outdoors. This spring also brings new realizations and goals for Miss Jenny. The idea of not smoking is becoming more and more appealing along with attempting to eat a little healthier. I realize that I am not in the best shape and I think my lack of quality sleep is proving this. Also the fact that I keep getting sick is a bit of a red flag.
After recently being pushed aside by two people in my life, I have decided to do exactly what I want, when I want to and how I want to. I can't handle being the doormat anymore and I won't allow it. I'm a grown ass woman with her own priorities and if someone else can't handle that, then so be it. I will bring them a big glass of shut the hell up with a punch to the nuts on the side. - Sorry, I'm a little bitter, but it's fading.

I WILL go ahead and start working on my company. They told me to focus on a realistic goal, but to me this is realistic. People run their own businesses all of the time. I DID at one point and while it is no longer in business, that was by choice. I needed to refocus on what was important and that needed to be put on the back burner. It is, however, back up front. A little switcharoo and it's in the spotlight of my mind now.

Enough with that though.


I do have a domain name now, but I have to fiddle with the site.
www.buttonattire.com








0 Comments:

Post a Comment