Israelique

Keeping it fresh since 1985.

Spark Or No Spark?

Now, I was never one to believe in love at first sight. I think that's a bunch of hullabaloo. Bullhonkey. Bologna, if you will. I do, however, believe that on a first date you can tell if there is a spark or not. The said "spark" can come in many forms. It would possibly be a moment of eye contact, simple common interests and intellectual ideals, or it could be an animal like need to climb on each other while ripping your clothes off. The last one is obviously the most fun. Is it fair mold your outlook of a possible relationship based on a lack of "sparks"?


After a rather unsucessful date, I began to think about my additude regarding this topic. Let's just put the situation I was in out there to air dry. Mr. X (which will be his name from now on) is a great guy. He really is. X is one of those men that makes a great boyfriend for someone who needs a lot of attention. I am not that girl. I don't like being fawned over and mussied with. It weirds me out.


I guess I just need to keep on looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment